Happy Thursday babes! I feel like it has been too long since I blogged. Unfortunately, some times life just gets in the way…However, I am back with some very exciting things coming your way imminently! But for now, let’s get back to my Thursday favourites. With the weekend approaching (too slowly) I was thinking about what I’ve been wearing and recently loving. To view my favourites, click VIEW MORE.
- If you follow me on Instagram (click here if you’re not ) you would know by now, that I recently brought a pair or Maje dungarees which I have NOT stopped wearing! (To see them on click here). They are the most flattering pair of overalls that I have EVER worn, and are currently on sale here.
- As we’ve transitioned in to Autumn, I decided that it was appropriate to feature my favourite coat. Again, this is an item that I have not stopped wearing! I even wear it in my house (that’s partly due to the fact that I am always cold!!). Plus, the “teddy coat” style is such a huge trend at the minute, not to mention that teddy coats are the cosiest thing to wear. My teddy coat from FreePeople is available here.
- This next item, is more of a “want”, but I couldn’t help to feature these incredible boots. They are on the more expensive side, however, if you’re looking for a lifetime investment, then this the boot for you. Fortunately, you can get 25% OFF Moda Operandi!! To do so, use the code: PRIVATE25. To shop the boots, click here. Moda Operandi also has a huge range of autumn “must haves” and “in trend” pieces.
- This favourite is not actually an item of clothing. However, that does not make it less of a favourite. Naturally, I have extremely sensitive skin; this means that the majority of products cause my skin to flare up. I recently discovered this La Roche Posay Rosaliac serum. This has transformed my skin; it’s now constantly hydrated and soft. I would choose a serum over a moisturiser any day! If you have naturally sensitive, irritated or red skin, this product will be your best friend. To buy it, click here.
- When I’m tired and just want to chill I do two things: watch Netflix, or shop online! Of course I don’t do this all the time, only when I am exhausted and need to chill! I have been LOVING Farfetch recently. They never fail to deliver the best fashion out there. I have been looking for a pair or investment boots and, of course Farfetch have a HUGE selection for me to choose from. Brands such as Twinset and Marc Ellis have some stunning designs at investment prices. Trust me and click here to see what they have to offer.
Shop my favourites and some additional items below:
That sums up today’s post. But, don’t forget to check in on Sunday for another blog post where I tell you about my exciting announcements!